Motorola Enhanced Coarse Wavelength Division Multiplexing (E-CWDM)

Motorola intros CWDM for MSOs
Motorola, Inc has introduced its Enhanced Coarse Wavelength Division Multiplexing (E-CWDM) technology at the Society of Cable and Telecommunications Engineers Cable-Tec Expo.

The E-CWDM technology is designed to increase downstream service delivery capacity over cable networks by transmitting multiple CWDM optical signals over a single fiber-optic connection, enabling operators to segment serving areas into three, four, or five discrete areas. With each optical signal carrying 1-GHz loading of broadcast and narrowcast content>>More...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever considered adding more videos to your blog posts to keep the readers more entertained? I mean I just read through the entire article of yours and it was quite good but since Im more of a visual learner,I found that to be more helpful well let me know how it turns out! I love what you guys are always up too. Such clever work and reporting! Keep up the great works guys Ive added you guys to my blogroll. This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information.. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post.

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Hosting